Saturday, November 16, 2013

Whimsical Fall Decor

It might be snowing here at House Number 3 today, but the calendar still says it's fall. I thought I'd share something small today. If you're looking to add a touch of whimsey to your fall decor, here's one idea:

Aimee (Amos, as I call her) came up from Arizona a while back, and brought me these darling mercury glass pillar holders. She knows I like sparkly things! I didn't have any pillar candles on hand, and I didn't want to wait to get some before I used these darling candle holders. I did happen to have a few mini pumpkins sitting in my kitchen, so vĂ³ila, problem solved!

whimsical fall decor
 I think they're cute and whimsical, and definitely something a little different.
whimsical fall decor

whimsical fall decor
 I even added a short one to the mantel.

I love finding new and unique uses for different objects. Besides that, it was simple! And now that it's snowing, their cheerful color adds some contrast to all that white stuff outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment